April 29, 2018 | Sam Shaw
1 Corinthians 4:1-2
- What is your experience with managing? What is the difference between leadership and management? Which is more important?
- Read Luke 16:1-15. Why was it important for Jesus’ disciples to hear this story? What does Jesus command?
- Who or what are some of the masters you have served in the past?
- Sam mentioned 4 things that we are responsible to manage - the mysteries of God (that is, the gospel) our spiritual gifts, our household, and our bodies). Which is most challenging to you? Why? What is one thing you could do to strengthen your management of this?
- How do you think God measures faithfulness? Is it possible to be faithful without being effective?
What does it mean to be a new creation? What does it mean to be a child of God? This sermon series breaks down names that are given to believers in Jesus Christ that are used in Scripture. By understanding these names we will know better how to live lives that glorify God.