Series: Living Excellent Lives
Time is Running Out
April 14, 2019 | Sam Shaw
1 Peter 4:1-11
What is the "Great Business of Life"? What are you put on earth here to do? You probably have a bucket list, but why do we even talk about bucket lists? We all know we have a limited amount of time left here on this earth, and time is running out. Lead Pastor Sam Shaw walks us through 1 Peter 4:1-11, and answers the question, "What is the Great Business of Life?".
- Read 1 Peter 4:1-11.
- What insights do you see about God's character or the way he works? Are there any promises he makes?
- What examples/commands am I to follow? Which examples/commands am I to avoid?
- What is this passage about?
- What questions does this passage raise that I want to think about or discuss with a group you meet with?
- What do you think God wants you to do in response to this passage?
Have you ever wondered how you are to live an excellent life? And to live an excellent life, not for yourself, but for the God who created you and loves you? Let’s take a journey together through 1 Peter beginning on January 13 to see how we can glorify God by the way we live.