To give online, simply click the "GIVE NOW" button and set up either a one-time gift or a recurring gift. You will then be prompted to complete the setup of your new account.
If you have any questions please contact Claire by phone at 901-316-5664 or email her at .
God gives us the opportunity to partner with Him to bring the message of Christ's hope and love to a fallen world when we give generously. Scripture has much to say on the issues of work, money, possessions, and how we are to use our wealth. God's Word tells us that true contentment in life is not found in wealth or possessions, but in Him and in loving and serving others.
Several key Biblical principles on giving include:
- It should be voluntary, and from the heart (2 Cor. 9:7).
- It should be regular and proportional to our income (1 Cor. 16:2).
- It should be a first priority (Prov. 3:9).
- We should start now, regardless of our circumstances (2 Cor. 8:1-3).
WHAT YOUR GIVING DOES:
We are fully committed to reaching and equipping 10,000 people! Your giving makes this vision a reality!
- Your giving provides a way for us to minister to the families in our city through incredible children and student programming and discipleship.
- Your giving allows us to provide powerful worship services where Jesus is taught from the pulpit and Christ magnified in our worship.
- Your giving makes it possible for us to maintain the mission efforts at Ross Elementary and church planting endeavors in the Dominican Republic, Honduras, Japan, the Middle East and here in Memphis.
WAYS TO GIVE:
The following are church funds to which you can choose to give too. You don't have to give to just one fund, you can give to as many as God leads you.
- Reach901 - is a 3-year campaign to raise $2.5 million dollars. Of every dollar given, 10% goes to missions, 50% to finishing our building, and 40% to paying down our debt. Reach901 is not just about a building, it is about fulfilling the Great Commission and making disciples of all nations.
- Orchard Ministry Budget - this is the overall Orchard operating budget which covers operating costs, staff, and ministry expenses.
- Benevolence - designated fund to help members within The Orchard Church during a time of crisis.
- Missions - this fund is to support local and international missions, as well as, church planting and revitalization.