Giving by text is hands-down the easiest way to give. Simply text the word GIVE, or the desired dollar amount to 901-295-3215. If it's your first time, you'll be prompted to register before completing your gift. If you've given before, you can give immediately without having to re-enter any of your information.
Keywords to include with your text giving are: General, Missions, Benevolence, or Reach
To give online, simply click the "GIVE NOW" button and set up either a one-time gift or a recurring gift. You will then be prompted to complete the setup of your new account.
Thank you for your generosity and support of the work of Jesus Christ through The Orchard Church!
If you have any questions please contact Claire Pennel by phone at 901-316-5664 or email her at .
God gives us the opportunity to partner with Him to bring the message of Christ's hope and love to a fallen world when we give generously. Scripture has much to say on the issues of work, money, possessions, and how we are to use our wealth. God's Word tells us that true contentment in life is not found in wealth or possessions, but in Him and in loving and serving others.
Several key Biblical principles on giving include:
- It should be voluntary, and from the heart (2 Cor. 9:7).
- It should be regular and proportional to our income (1 Cor. 16:2).
- It should be a first priority (Prov. 3:9).
- We should start now, regardless of our circumstances (2 Cor. 8:1-3).
WHAT YOUR GIVING DOES:
We are fully committed to reaching and equipping 10,000 people!
- Your giving provides a way for us to minister to the families in our city through incredible children and student programming and discipleship.
- Your giving allows us to provide powerful worship services where Jesus is taught from the pulpit and Christ magnified in our worship.
- Your giving makes it possible for us to maintain the mission efforts at Ross Elementary and church planting endeavors in the Dominican Republic, Honduras, Japan, the Middle East, and here in Memphis.
WAYS TO GIVE:
The following are church funds to which you can choose to give. You don't have to give to just one fund. You can give to as many as God leads you.
- General Fund - This is the overall Orchard operating budget which covers operating costs, staff, and ministry expenses.
- Missions - This fund is to support local and international missions, as well as, church planting and revitalization.
- Benevolence - A designated fund to help members within The Orchard Church during a time of crisis.
- Reach901 - Of every dollar given to Reach901, 10% goes to missions, 50% to finishing our building, and 40% to paying down our debt.