Family Ministry Regather
Sunday mornings at 9:30
On-Site Gathering Information
We are working to provide Sunday gatherings that keep our community's safety in mind.
What can I expect?
What service times are available?
The on-site services meet at 9:30 and at 11:00 am.
What time should I arrive for each service?
Doors open 15 mins before each service, and families will be escorted to their seats for worship.
What about wearing a mask?
We recognize that people have differing views on the effectiveness of wearing masks, and churches in our area have taken differing approaches. We are asking our family to wear masks per CDC guidelines as well as state and local protocols. We have offered some biblical principles that apply here. Face masks will be available for you as you enter the building.
What if I am not ready to come back in person just yet? Can I still watch online?
We understand. Each family must determine what serves their family best at this time, and online worship will continue for the foreseeable future. Online service can be found here or you can watch on YouTube and Facebook.
Will programming be available for kids and students?
Kids and Students are now meeting on-site during the 9:30 service. Registration is required each week, see the links above. We continue to provide lessons for kids at home, visit our Orchard Kids at Home page. We also encourage families to worship together on-site or online.
What will the limited on-site gatherings look like?
We are working to provide on-site Sunday gatherings that keep our community's safety in mind.
- We will limit services to 50% capacity in compliance with current guidelines.
- Chairs will be arranged in groups of 2, 4, or 6 so families can sit together, and these seating groups will be distanced from others.
- Unless on-stage, all volunteers and staff will wear masks.
- All attendees will also wear masks.
- Restroom access will be limited, and you will be asked to disinfect the space you used. (An adult must accompany all children.)
- We will not pass offering baskets.
- Anyone experiencing fever, cough, or other COVID-19 symptoms should not attend.
- Vulnerable populations should not attend.
What do I do if I test positive for Covid-19 after attending on-site service?
Due to privacy concerns, The Orchard will not inform the church at large whenever a positive test is discovered. We will contact any persons that we can identify who may have been exposed through inadvertent contact with the infected person. Anyone who is exposed to COVID-19 should seek out testing for the virus and self-quarantine for 14 days.
If you need to report a positive test to COVID-19, please contact Shay Hamrick by phone, 901-316-5664 or email, .