Conversations And God's Will
Here are some questions that we hope you'll take a few minutes to think through and answer.
- Do you struggle with confidence in your prayers? Why or why not?
- How can someone know what God’s will is?
- Why can John say that we have everything we ask for? How can this verse be abused?
- Which of the three tests for knowing how to pray and discern God’s will do you struggle with the most? Why?
- What are your thoughts about “putting out a fleece” to discern God’s will?
- Share a time when you prayed for something only to learn that God had something better later.
- Is there anything you need to change about your current prayers?
Speaker: John Nix
October 3, 2021
Lead Pastor / Elder
You can add your own personal sermon notes along the way. When you're finished, you'll be able to email or download your notes.