IF YOU LOVED ME
- How are love and obedience connected? Does it automatically mean that we don’t love Jesus every time we disobey his word? Why?
- How does God make his home with us? (1 Corinthians 6:19; Ephesians 2:21-22)
- What is your biggest struggle when it comes to understanding and relating to the Holy Spirit? What are some ways he helps you?
- How are the word and the Holy Spirit connected? (2 Peter 1:21)
- How does Jesus give us peace with God? (Romans 5:1) What is the role of the Holy Spirit when it comes to peace? (Galatians 5:22)
- What does Jesus mean when he says the Father is greater? Compare that with John 1:1; 1:18; 5:16-17; 10:30; 20:28 Did Jesus contradict himself?
- How did Jesus conquer sin, death, and the devil? (Colossians 2:15; Hebrews 2:14-15)
Speaker: John Nix
August 21, 2022
Lead Pastor / Elder
You can add your own personal sermon notes along the way. When you're finished, you'll be able to email or download your notes.