Here are some questions that we hope you'll take a few minutes to think through and answer.
- Share a time that God gave you a second chance.
- What is the most simplest way to share the gospel message without omitting any necessary aspects?
- When was the last time you shared the gospel with someone? What happened?
- How might a group of believers contribute to an effort to see the gospel proclaimed to their city and state leaders?
- Have you ever been a part of an international mission trip? If you have, share what it was like? If you have not, will you take the Next Step and find an opportunity to be a part of one?
- What is repentance? Where does it start?
- What confidence do you gain from knowing the Lord does not change? How might this truth also affect your thinking about sharing the gospel without shame or fear?
Speaker: John Nix
November 14, 2021
Lead Pastor / Elder
You can add your own personal sermon notes along the way. When you're finished, you'll be able to email or download your notes.