- Is discipleship more educational or relational? Why? What examples in the Bible express an educational aspect of discipleship? What Biblical examples support a relational aspect to discipleship?
- How have you been discipled? Have you been formally discipled? Informally discipled?
- Read 2 Timothy 2:2. What is the pattern for discipleship that Paul is leaving Timothy? Read Matthew 28:19-20. How are these instructions for discipleship different/similar?
- Do you think that Christianity, at large, has made Jesus’ last words it’s last priority? Is this something unique to this part of the country, or this generation?
- Have have you seen spiritual success be linked to relational connection?
- What does it mean practically to have a “go and make” strategy for discipleship?
- Respond to this statement: “Preach Christ at all times and if necessary, use words”
- How does “life on life” discipleship happen? Why is this such a powerful technique for discipleship?
- How are you doing at making disciples?