1. Read Colossians 3:12-17. Which of Paul’s commands is most challenging to you? Why?
2. What does it mean to let the peace of Christ rule in your heart? What would you say to someone who says, “I’m going to do such and such a thing. My friends tell me it is wrong and that the Bible says it is wrong, but I have peace about it?
3. Why is peace critical in the life of a church? How is peace often broken? What can Christ-followers do to see that peace rules in the church?
4. What does it mean to “let the word of Christ dwell in you richly?” How can you actually do that?
5. Has singing been important in your walk with Christ? If so, how? Why do you think some believers seem to refuse to sing?
6. Paul mentions “thanksgiving” 3 times in Vs. 15-17. Why does he mention this spiritual discipline more than any other?
7. How would doing everything "in the name of the Lord Jesus" transform what you have to say and do today (v. 17)?
8. Have fun with this exercise - mention 10 reasons you have to be thankful - without repeating what another person in the group says.