- What part of the sermon - or of 1 Cor 13 - jumps out at you and makes you want to dig a little deeper? What part encourages you?
- What are you prone to believe significance comes from? Gifts? Social Standing? Abilities? The number of friends you have on Facebook? The number of “likes” you get every post?
- How would you define love? Do you remember how Sam defined it? Do you agree? Why or why not?
- Which of the 15 qualities of love is most challenging to you? Why?
- What is the opposite of love? What is the counterfeit of love?
- Why is it so difficult to “bear all things, believe all things, hope all things, endure all things,” with some people? If that is love, who do we really love?
- If it is true that we cannot give what we don’t have, how can Christ-followers find love to give?