- What is your favorite love song?
- Read Galatians 5:6. What questions are raised in your mind when you read, “faith expressed through love is the only thing that counts”? For example, you might ask, “what about truth? Isn’t truth more important than love?” How do you answer that question?
- Read Philippians 1:9. What is the relationship of love, discernment and knowledge?
- How would you define love? How do you know if you are being loving?
- How do you love if you don’t feel like loving?
- Have you ever resisted loving a hard-to-love person? What did you do?
- Give your thoughts about how to grow in your capacity to love.