1. Did your parents lead you in family worship when you were growing up? If not, why?
2. Read Jeremiah 24:14-18. Do you see this same type of conviction in the average church family? Why or why not? What spiritual convictions are non-negotiable for your home/family?
3. Have you seen cultural "discipleship," aka "influence," after your worldview?
4. Have you seen the word "disciple" your child?
5. Read Deuteronomy 6:4-9. What does it look like practically for families in the 21st century?
6. What excuses or barriers keep people from having family worship?
7. Does the idea of family worship make you uncomfortable?