1. How has personal worship influenced your corporate worship? Has there been a time in your life when you struggled to worship corporately because personal worship was lacking? Explain.
2. What is the prevailing attitude amongst church attenders about corporate worship? Is it seen as necessary? An optional practice? Something good but not important?
3. Is technology, and the ability to access content online, affecting attendance to corporate worship?
4. What things happen in corporate worship, that don’t happen in private/personal worship?
5. Read Hebrews 10:24-25. What day is being referred to? Is it drawing near?
6. Teaching, Reading, Singing, Praying, Baptism, and Communion are all part of corporate worship. Do you ever unintentional assign value to certain elements and not to others?
7. How can you protect the priority of corporate worship for you and your family?