1. Read Ephesians 2:11-18. What problems did the Gentiles face before Christ? What results from being in Christ?
2. What “bomb” did Jesus drop on the religious “class system” of his day? What impact would verses 14-18 have on the divisions between Jews and Gentiles?
3. How would you explain the gospel’s power to break through walls and bring people together? Have you ever seen this or experienced this in your own life?
4. Why is the church seemingly dragging behind the world in terms of bridging divides like race and gender? Why is it that different races can work together in sports, education, and politics but fail to worship together?
5. What relationship in your life still has walls to be knocked down? How will that happen?