1. What specifically have you abandoned in order to follow Jesus? What have you gained?
2. What was the hardest thing to “give up” to follow Jesus? Why?
3. Read Mark 10:21. Which of Jesus’ five commands is most difficult for you to obey? What is a radical step to obey one of Jesus’ five commands this week?
4. What part or quote of Sunday's sermon, stood out the most to you?
5. Read Ephesians 2:8-9. What does this teach us about grace? What is so radical about grace?
6. Read Ephesians 2:10. What does God’s saving grace call us to do?
7. Read James 1:27. What does this mean?
8. Would you describe your faith as “radical?” Why or why not?