1. What has God been teaching you through this sermon series?
2. Read Matthew 19:23. Clearly, this passage teaches that it’s difficult to be a disciple of Christ. How is it hard for you to be a disciple?
3. Is God’s Word enough for most Christians? Why or why not?
4. What evidence is there that your life is radically focused on God’s Word?
5. Read Matthew 4:1-11. Based on this passage, what are three words you would use to describe Jesus’ opinion of the Word of God?
6. Read 2 Timothy 3:16 and Hebrews 4:12-13. What phrase(s) stand out to you about the Scripture?
7. How would you describe your approach to the Bible?
8. Read Matthew 4:1-4. What does Jesus’ answer to Satan reveal to us about the sufficiency of the Bible?
9. If the Bible is vital for the life of the church, why do you think so many churches aren’t centered on it?