1. What adjectives would describe Christians today? Is “radical" a common adjective used to describe Christians? Why or why not?
2. What does it take to be a radical follower of Jesus? Do you ever worry that you’re not qualified?
3. If you decided to mirror Jesus’ example of making disciples, how would you need to start spending your time?
4. Look over Jesus’ prayer in John 17. List some ways He prayed for his disciples.
What holds you back from making disciples and following Christ’s example?
5. Are you living with radical, risk-taking obedience? What keeps you from obeying God in a radical way?
6. What will you do this week to pursue radical obedience to God?