1. How would you answer the question, “why do you trust the Bible?”
2. Who first taught you the Bible? Who had the most influence on your personal involvement with the Bible? Who most helped you trust the Bible?
3. If there a verse or passage of Scripture that has become very meaningful or important to you? Share that and explain why.
4. Can you recall a time when Scripture guided you in making a decision? If so, tell that story. If not, what decision might you be facing? See if anyone in the group can shed some light on that decision from the Scriptures.
5. What has helped you personally to read and understand the Bible? Do you have a time and place where you read it? When and where might you read the Bible?