1. In the passage (2 Kings 4:1-7) what is the desperate situation that the woman finds herself in?
2. What is the initial response of Elisha to the woman’s plea? What is the woman’s response to Elisha? (Read verses 1-2)
3. In what ways has God used others to provide a miracle in your situation?
4. How do you think the sons responded to their new reality from the creditor? (Read verse 1)
5. Have you ever ignored what the Lord HAS provided for you in the midst of a desperate situation? If so, how?
6. How does this story reveal the true character of God and how he wants to work on our behalf?