1. Who laid down the law in your home? How did you try to bend the rules? What were the consequences? Which rules could you not bend?
2. Read Exodus 20:5. What does it mean that God is jealous?
3. Which of the 10 commandments do you find it most difficult to obey? Why?
4. How would you define an idol - then, and now.
5. How are the commandments like a window? Mirror?
6. Do you believe Christians should keep the 10 commandments today?
7. Do you believe Christians should keep the other laws today? Why or why not? How do the following verses help you answer the question: Matt 5:17-20, Romans 3:20 and Galatians 3:24-25